Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday July 15: Play2Pk Website Launch

Go down

Wednesday July 15: Play2Pk Website Launch Empty Wednesday July 15: Play2Pk Website Launch

Post by Silvergirl59 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:02 pm

I am happy to say that Play2Pk(p2p), a new runescape pk clan finally has a home on the World Wide Web!! I am hoping this site and the clan will last long and the members get to know each other better.

Since the site is new there could be possibilities of bugs or just things you don't like about it. If any problems or comments you would like to share please email me and Mollysoccer4life@gmail.com, or pm in RS, or just post on the forums. Very Happy

I am wishing this clan the best. May we win fairly and lose honorably.

-Molly (Silvergirl59)
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down