Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey its gangstadog90

4 posters

Go down

hey its gangstadog90 Empty hey its gangstadog90

Post by gangstadog90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:19 am

♥️♥️hi my name is deanna, im a tomboy. im 50% girlish and 50%boyish out of 100%. my b-day is sep. 16. i have brown eyes and kinda long brownish blackish hair. i love chillin with my family and friends. i have 2 kittens, 1 bird, and 1 waterfrog. im a big game girl. ill tell u all the game systems i have. i have a nintendo, nintendo 64, nintendo ds, gameboy sp, ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox 1, 2 xbox 360 live, psp, ps3. i listen to all kinds of music. my fav. food is i dont know lol i like everything, i dont really like seafood but i like shrimp and tuna fish. i would like to travel when i get older, i have family in flordia ^-^. i also like to do crazy things like ride a 4 wheeler and a mini bike. i love to go to the beach and watch an awsome sunset. my fav. looney toon char. is bugs bunny and scooby do ^-^. i am sometimes shy around ppl i dont know but i will get to know them. my fav. colors are baby blue, black, white, and some light colors. i like the car mustangs and dogde. i like to draw if im boerd. i would like a guy that likes me for who i am. i love!!!!!!!!!! techno music im big on it as u can see my playlist ^.^. well thats all about me if i have more to tell all about me i will type it :]♥️♥️

Gravestone Maker

RIP Daisy I Love u the whole family loves u and will miss u 33
gangstadog90
gangstadog90
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Myspace.com/daisythesuperstar16

Back to top Go down

hey its gangstadog90 Empty Re: hey its gangstadog90

Post by den 685 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:44 am

lol u didnt have to write that much but welcome Smile srry about ur dog Sad
den 685