Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPRISE!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SUPRISE!!!! Empty SUPRISE!!!!

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Dear p2p,

While we have been pvping for events i have noticed that the binders are lazy. We also dont pile as good as we could be pileing. I am writing this notice to notify all of the clan that once a week you should always be prepared for a SUPRISE CLAN WAR. You will be notifyed in the clan chat or by an automatic pm......
YOUR Co-leader,
FREETHEMOUSE a.k.a(l3etmuch)
REAL LIFE NAME- George

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://play2pk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SUPRISE!!!! Empty Re: SUPRISE!!!!

Post by den 685 Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 am

Admin wrote:Dear p2p,

While we have been pvping for events i have noticed that the binders are lazy. We also dont pile as good as we could be pileing. I am writing this notice to notify all of the clan that once a week you should always be prepared for a SUPRISE CLAN WAR. You will be notifyed in the clan chat or by an automatic pm......
YOUR Co-leader,
FREETHEMOUSE a.k.a(l3etmuch)
REAL LIFE NAME- George

wtf is that y tony dragged us pk on some random day last time only for us to get owned?... Question
den 685
den 685
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum