Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play 2 Pk is looking for a new Co-leader

2 posters

Go down

Play 2 Pk  is looking for a new Co-leader Empty Play 2 Pk is looking for a new Co-leader

Post by Silvergirl59 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Like the title says, Play2pk is looking for a new Co-leader

We ask you to reply below with information on why you should be co-leader and please make sure to include these questions in your submission

1. How much time you spend on RS?
2. How much time you spend on P2p clan chat?
3. How many clan events do you go to? (Be honest we know if you're lying)
4. What is your combat level?
5. Do you believe that the co-leader should be honest and nice to all members in the clan?
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Play 2 Pk  is looking for a new Co-leader Empty co leader

Post by last squ Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

how much time i spend on rs..hm to be honest..im usually on most of the day mon-fri. on weekends i can't get on cuz i'm usually not home :S. everytime i logg in, first thign i do is join cc. (: ive only missed like 2 clan events i think but it wasn't because i decided not to, i had unexpected things come up -.- and i wasn't home so i couldn't get on D: . my combat level is 110 in mems,108 in f2p XD. i think the co leader should be honest and nice to the other clan members..but not just that. he or she should be honest with themselves and accept responsibility, never make up false excuses, and never be afraid to die. one thing a leader needs obviously is leadership. and if you have leadership people look up to you and you feel a greater self enthusiasm. Ive lead clans before in old BH clan wars, we had max members too, only reason our clan ended was cuz our leader got hacked and the other leader quit..so then other clans teamed and bsed me. More than one person want me to be co- leader and..to tell you the truth i wana see myself if i'm still good at it (:.

P.S.: this is prez. study
this is gcko : afro
this is ecko: lol!
prez after getting owned : No XD

last squ

Back to top Go down

Play 2 Pk  is looking for a new Co-leader Empty Re: Play 2 Pk is looking for a new Co-leader

Post by den 685 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

that was beautiful -sobs- everythin u said is the opposite of wat tony does..jk hellsarmygod is a good leader..sometimes..rarely..ok never...

JK I LOVE U HELLSARMYGOD..maybe like..dislike..no i just hate u Razz

tbh tho hellsarmygod is a good leader and last squirle would make a good co leader
den 685
den 685
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Play 2 Pk  is looking for a new Co-leader Empty Re: Play 2 Pk is looking for a new Co-leader

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down