Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rules (MUST READ)

+7
adham52
mrmelo15
Silvergirl59
Custom Bows
elite4u22
den 685
HellsArmyGod
11 posters

Go down

Clan Rules (MUST READ) Empty Clan Rules (MUST READ)

Post by HellsArmyGod Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Um, i didnt read trodger's rules this may be similar but w/e its better if the clan hears me say it lol.

1. Be active. Not only for higher ranks but if you are very inactive you'll be kicked from the clan like a bitch.

2. No BSing any other clan members ANYWHERE no matter how much you hate him you can fuck yourself instead.

3. ALWAYS listen for DD calls or PvP pile calls from your leader, co-leader, and generals. (SPAM CALLS! ffs it doesnt break ur balls to spam a fuckin call u stupid motherfucker! -.-)

4. ALWAYS listen to your leader when tells you to do something. Cool

5. When you're no arming/dming/solo pking... PK with honour. This isn't a no honour PK clan... except for sometimes bsing of course Very Happy.

6. Don't be an anti-flamer. I encourage flaming of others so long they ain't in clan Very Happy.

7. When we're pking, some dumb ass members 2H our own people every 10 seconds thinking it's funny. It's all fun and games until somebody gets hit by a 25? If that happens you should probably run your ass off, cuz you'll die. Suspect

8. Be an active clan member/web user.

9. Stop asking for promotions unless you positively know you deserve one. I notice some dumb ass members think it's cute to beg for promotions when they barely come to events. You know who you are. My response - fuck yourself. It's getting pretty fucking annoying when you ask for a promotion when you come to one event out of every 4.

To get a promotion from Recruit to Corporal you need 80+ HP, outstanding CC activity, and 5 posts on forums.

To get a promotion from Corporal to Sergeant you need above average stats. To find out clan average stats such as strength, hitpoints, defense, or any skill, just go to http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=play2pk. If you're already maxed out, and this is sometimes the case, come to 3 events in a row, AND you need at least 10 posts on forums

To get a promotion from Sergeant to Lieutenant you need to come to 4 events in a row AND you need at least 20 posts on forums.

To get a promotion from Lieutenant to Captain you need 6 events in a row, recruit 2 people, must have at least made 50 posts on forums, and your stats must be progressing or already good enough. CAPTAINS CAN NOW KICK! You must have also shown cooperation and show that you get along with clan members before you get CPT rank... don't want you kicked everyone.

To get a promotion from Captain to General is most likely not going to happen.. only because i don't want to many generals in the clan. I want usually only about 6 generals. So yeah. king

10. CC hopper's will ALWAYS be bsed. Don't try to bring a CC hopper into this clan.

11. Xo Allen is a fucked up whore. cheers

~~IF YOU HAVE READ THIS LIST, PLEASE REPLY TO IT SAYING YOU HAVE... SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU TO READ IT EVERY DAY ON RUNESCAPE~~

Last edited by HellsArmyGod on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the promotion requirements to make sure the clan is more active on the clan website. (Idea given by Silvergirl59))

HellsArmyGod
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules (MUST READ) Empty Re: Clan Rules (MUST READ)

Post by den 685 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:05 pm

is xo allen a guy or a girl >.< i bet the one about gettin hit by a 25 happened to hells..hes speakin from experience lol! jk

Last edited by den 685 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
den 685
den 685
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by elite4u22 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm

lmfaoo
elite4u22
elite4u22
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom Bows Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Lol @ last rule. Hmm
I don't break any rules..or do i..
Custom Bows
Custom Bows

http://myspace.com/flipsidez

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvergirl59 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:37 pm

HellsArmyGod wrote:
9. I notice some dumb ass members think it's cute to beg for promotions when they barely come to events. You know who you are. My response - fuck yourself. It's getting pretty fucking annoying when you ask for a promotion when you come to one event out of every 4.

To get a promotion from Corperal to Sergeant you need higher stats. If you're already maxed out, and this is sometimes the case, you just need activity.

To get a promotion from Sergeant to Lieutenant you need to come to 4 events in a row.

To get a promotion from Lieutenant to Captain you need 3 events in a row, recruit 2 people, and your stats must be progressing or already good enough.

To get a promotion from Captain to General is most likely not going to happen.. only because i don't want to many generals in the clan. I want usually only about 6 generals. So yeah. king

I think we should implement some site activity in ranking up, either by "points" on the forums or "post count". It could be something like every 50 post/points and the requirement stated above to get a rank up. Its a good way to get more members on the site and forcing members to be more active in p2p. Just a thought...
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmelo15 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 pm

i think all the rules are fair and make sense.
mrmelo15
mrmelo15
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by adham52 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

xo allen is a shemale bitch
adham52
adham52
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogdor TEC Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:53 pm

well xo allen is a fucker?
Trogdor TEC
Trogdor TEC

http://www.GamerHold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk8rddz Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

rofl i love how u use "fuck" in every sentence
Sk8rddz
Sk8rddz
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by phatboyz45 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 pm

lol listen to the rules!!! Very Happy
phatboyz45
phatboyz45
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by iceage295 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 pm

49 posts to go

iceage295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down