Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here!

2 posters

Go down

think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here! Empty think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here!

Post by adham52 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:26 am

okay this goes like this , here you type ur swearing poem about anything u want like this

yo mother fuckers am the king of the land , i walk through the jungle with my dick in my hand
i looked up the tree , guess what the fuck i see ?
i saw ten mother fuckers wana piss on me , so i fucked the first eight my dick turned blue
so i went to eat some spanish and fuck the other two

hey bitchies! am the king of this world .. ur mama came to me as soon as she heard
yes, ur mama is a whore she's naked at the shore but we cant ignore..
shes hot , shes fag! her ass got a flag

well , thats it for now.. i can type pretty loads of stuff but i wana give u guys a chance to type ur master piece.

ur mother fucker ; adham.
adham52
adham52
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here! Empty Re: think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here!

Post by Trogdor TEC Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

i got a really good one
Fuck you Razz
Trogdor TEC
Trogdor TEC

http://www.GamerHold.com

Back to top Go down

think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here! Empty Re: think you can swear ? type ur rap poem here!

Post by adham52 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 am

cmon , type it down..
adham52
adham52
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum