Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EViL SaNtA

5 posters

Go down

EViL SaNtA Empty EViL SaNtA

Post by Silvergirl59 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Hi guys, most of you know me already but, heres an introduction of you don't know me. My name is Molly and I am the site's web webmaster!! Yes shocking I created this awesome site!!

Anyways my hobby in rs includes woodcutting innocent little yews and magic trees, talking and socializing with my friends, work on the site, and make fun of Sk8rddz, Gckomondo, and Last Squirle. santa

My hobbies in real life are playing sports like basketball and soccer, working on the website, learning how to do stuff with computers, and like in rs talking and socializing with friends.

Nicknames: I bet you're like what? Evil Santa? Santa is a fat dude... Yes, Santa is a big fat dude. Well "s santa girl" is very hot Very Happy (look on the left hand side )Ok, basicly I have the santa hat in rs, and Im the only person in the clan who has it. And like alot of people told me to sell the hat and buy something useful like a bgs, but I've kept it for over a year now Very Happy I luv my santa Very Happy Ok the evil part now, people claim that I fight very well and I kill lots of people also I murder thousands of yew and magic trees, therefore I am evil. Evil Santa Very Happy Mwuhahaha!! santa
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

EViL SaNtA Empty Re: EViL SaNtA

Post by Trogdor TEC Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm

evil bitch more like it lol jk jk i love ya your ava got me laid
Trogdor TEC
Trogdor TEC

http://www.GamerHold.com