Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics

4 posters

Go down

Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics Empty Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics

Post by Silvergirl59 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Lodging is hard work. I sweat a lot to bring you guys fresh wood cut by me, a professional tree killer/cutter downer. The wood is cut to perfection and is meant for Santa's (me) toys, but since the economy is pretty bad now, I have no choice but only give kids minimum gift. So there are plenty of wood for sale.

Like the title says: I am selling yews and magics at med price
Pm me Silvergirl59, remember we deliver Very Happy :
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics Empty Re: Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics

Post by Sk8rddz Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm

haha lol Very Happy
Sk8rddz
Sk8rddz
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics Empty Re: Evil Lodger Here Selling a Few Thousand Yews and Magics

Post by mrmelo15 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:12 pm

hey i'll buy like 300 yews
so whenever your available tell me and i'll buy them mid
mrmelo15
mrmelo15
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvergirl59 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 am

first buyer woot!, I just sold like 3k yews and 1k magics for little less than 3 mil, but i think i have some extra yews to sell
Silvergirl59
Silvergirl59
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://Play2pk.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by den 685 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

such a persuasive ad What a Face
den 685
den 685
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down