Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Play2Pk
Hey welcome! You just stumbled into the website of P2P (Play2pk). We are a clan who specializes in pking noobs in the wilderness. Even though we specialize in pking, our clan frequently do fun events like clan wars, mod hunting, and our favorite: Death Matching.

So please join us by registering with the site. If you register and join the clan I guarantee you will have loads of fun!

If you are a member already just log in!!
Play2Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked Out Fletcher selling 45k Maple(u)

Go down

Cracked Out Fletcher selling 45k Maple(u) Empty Cracked Out Fletcher selling 45k Maple(u)

Post by Trogdor TEC Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:39 pm

well after my 99 fletch achievement i kept fletching the rest of my shitty maples anyway i have like 45k maple unstrung if any1 wants to buy?
pm me in rs or post here
Jetlidude2
Trogdor TEC
Trogdor TEC

http://www.GamerHold.com

Back to top Go down